Since I’m new to this whole blogging thing, I thought I’d share a couple facts about me… even though most of you probably already know all of these.
- I’m named after my grandma who is named after her grandma who is named after her grandma. I’m not sure that the last one is true but it sounds good. 😉
- I have a French minor and spent a whole summer in France during college. While I’m not as good as I once was, a lot of it comes back to me at random times. My mom was a French teacher and was fluent. She even took me to Paris on my 13th birthday so French will always be special to me.
- I decided to go to college at Belmont while my brother was at Auburn University in Alabama. My family and I drove through Nashville countless times on our way to visit my brother and during one trip down south, I met someone who was going to Belmont University. I remembered passing the exit many times and we decided to stop there on one of our trips down. I fell in love with the school and the rest is history!
- It’s hard to pick my favorite place I’ve ever traveled but Cinque Terre is definitely a front-runner. Each trip has been so different just because of the length of the trip and who I’ve gone with but in terms of overall beauty and aesthetic, Cinque Terre is the top of the list. Read about it here.
- When I was two months old, I was baby Jesus in a Christmas play at church. I peaked at so early in life that now I’m just trying to get back to that level. Hopefully this blog helps!