I love Nashville. Always have, always will. The one thing I miss most (besides my amazing friends) is the food. After living there for 7 years and going back many, many times, I thought it would be fun to list my favorite foods from restaurants all over the city. Nashville has so many amazing places to eat but if I had to choose my top ten favorite foods, this is the list.
10 Must Eat Foods in Nashville:
- 100-Layer Donuts from Five Daughters Bakery
- Coffee Soda at Steadfast Coffee
- BBQ Nachos at Edley’s
- Order a bushwhacker while you’re there
- Croissant French Toast at Marche
- Chicken & Waffles at The Southern
- Ask for hot chicken—Nashville Style!
- Brussel Sprouts and Coconut Jasmine Rice at Virago
- Both are so good that I couldn’t pick just one
- Mexican Street Corn at Mas Tacos
- FYI, Mas Tacos is cash only
- Truffle Tater Tots at Burger Republic
- Avocado Popsicle at Las Paletas
- Buffalo Cauliflower at Tavern
- Also the blue cheese fondue is AMAZING
- Chorizo Queso at ButcherTown Hall
- Black Bean Salad *and the Fruit Tea from Calypso Cafe
- Basically Any Pizza from Mafiaoza’s
- Sweet Potato Cupcake from Cupcake Collection
- The Cheese Burger at The Pharmacy
5 thoughts on “10 Must Eat Foods in Nashville”
Pastaria is a new Italian place that opened up within the past year it is off the connector between West End and Charlotte, 8 City Blvd. I have been twice and I have had two different pastas of theirs but the one I liked the best was like an adult mac n cheese. I did ask for light black pepper because I have heard that they go extreme with the black pepper but it was some of the best home-made pasta I had had!
**Canestri Cacio e Pepe – Pecorino, grana padano, black pepper**
I’ve seen Pastaria and have been wanting to try it! And now I want to even more. That sounds sooooo good!
It is amazing!! And if you need someone to go with, I would love to go and catch up with you!
Yesss this post is awesome! I will be traveling to Nashville this week, so I will definitely be checking some of these places out (especially the 100 layer donut shop omg yum) 🙂
Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake
Thank you! Nashville is a wonderful city. You will love it! Love your blog. 🙂