Ladies and gentlemen, wedding season is upon us!
I realize that not everyone gets as excited about wedding activities as I do but I love going to weddings because it’s a great reason to get dressed up and celebrate with my closest friends!
One of my childhood friends just got engaged and is getting married this July. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t already thought about what I was going to wear.
But sometimes it’s hard to know what to wear to a wedding. Plus, you don’t want to spend a fortune on something you might only wear a couple of times. So if that sounds like you and you’re not quite as excited about planning ahead for wedding season, I put together this list of wedding appropriate outfits that won’t break the bank.
Here are 10 Dresses to Wear to a Wedding Under $100:
- MINKPINK NIGHT ROSE MESH TEE DRESS IN MULTI
- ALL IN FAVOR DOLMAN PLISSÉ MIDI DRESS
- BY THE WAY. AUBREY OFF SHOULDER DRESS IN PINK
- BB DAKOTA JACQUELINE LACE SHIFT DRESS
- SUPERDOWN ELLA WRAP MAXI DRESS IN MULTI STRIPE
- BB DAKOTA HYPER BLOOM PRINTED MINIDRESS
- ASTR THE LABEL LACE MIDI DRESS
- BOOHOO EXCLUSIVE OPEN BACK LACE INSERT MIDI DRESS IN BLACK FLORAL
- FREE PEOPLE ONE MORE TIME LUREX WRAP DRESS IN PEACH
- ASOS DESIGN TALL MAXI DRESS WITH CAPE BACK AND DIPPED HEM
If you’re curious about what to wear to other wedding events, I outlined what to wear to a bridal shower here. I miiight do another post about what to wear to a bachelorette party so if you find this post helpful, let me know in the comments below!
*This page contains affiliate links.