Combing Nashville and brunch into one blog post felt like the most trendy thing I could possibly do, and probably the most basic. Music city is definitely growing like crazy and with that comes so many new restaurants and places to eat, so there’s no better time to write down my favorite places to brunch in Nashville than right now.
All of the places on the list below not only have great food but also have the typical environment most people look for when picking a brunch spot like mimosas, great coffee, bright and friendly decor, and located around other popular spots and shops.
So without further ado, here are the places with the best brunch in Nashville:
- It seems like everyday in Nashville there is a new restaurant popping up so the fact that Tavern has been around for almost 10 years might make you think that it’s outdated or boring. But that’s simply not the case. The menu is constantly changing and the atmosphere is amazing which makes it my favorite place to brunch in Nashville. It’s still hard to get into for brunch so make a reservation and order a side of honky tonk hash. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- This is another oldie but goodie and if you’ve read my 10 Must Eat Foods in Nashville post, then you already know that the croissant french toast is worth a trip here. It’s french inspired which will make you want to say “Oui” to the entire menu.
- Restoration Hardware Cafe
- Whoever had the idea to put a cafe inside a Restoration Hardware store is a genius. The space is unbelievably beautiful and even though it’s actually inside the store, you feel like you’re eating outside in the gardens of an Italian villa. The menu is a little pricey and it’s among all the chaos of Green Hills but the atmosphere and the food are definitely worth it.
- Liberty Commons
- So I personally haven’t been here yet because it’s really new but it seems like the new up and coming place to brunch in Nashville. This also has a French inspired menu and seems to have a great atmosphere so I’m definitely planning on checking it out the next time I’m in town.
- The Southern
- I fell in love with chicken and waffles thanks to The Southern and to this day, theirs is the best I’ve had. The rest of the menu is also amazing and it’s right downtown so you can walk up and down Broadway afterwards to burn off the delicious meal you just had.
- Biscuit Love
- This is probably one of the most popular places in Nashville to eat right now. To be honest, I didn’t love it the first time I went but apparently I’m in the minority because the line often wraps around the building. So go get yourself a biscuit and feel free to disagree with me. 🙂
- Milk & Honey
- This place is right down the street from Biscuit Love in the Gulch and much more my style. They’ve got a big menu and a coffee bar that serves up anything your heart desires. Plus, you’re steps away from some great photo ops like the huge angel wing mural!
- Cafe Roze
- Cafe Roze (like many places in Nashville) is so aesthetically pleasing but it’s tiny on the inside so trying to get a table can be tough especially for a big group. But the menu and ambiance definitely make up for it.